Commissioning is a unique partnership between the building owner and the general contractor. In commissioning, the constructer hands over a completed fire protection building system while assuring the owner of its performance and reliability. FEI acts as the owner’s agent with the general contractor to ensure that the fire protection systems are done right and on time. Doug Fisher has extensive experience with commissioning and it an active member of the NFPA 3 committee.
Representative Commissioning Projects
- Drew Charter Academy, Atlanta, GA
- Greenside/Whiteside Hangar, Quantico, VA
ARE YOUR SYSTEMS SUFFICIENT?
Owners, developers, architects and engineers need to ensure adequate fire protection and life safety systems are in place. When designing or upgrading your next facility, the engineers at Fisher Engineering can provide the following services:
- Risk Assessments
- Code Consulting
- Fire Detection and Alarm System Design
- Mass Notification System Design
- Fire Suppression System Design
- Smoke Control System Design
- Water Supply Analysis
- Construction Administration
- Final Acceptance Testing
- Commissioning and Retro-Commissioning