Fisher Engineering has become the go-to fire protection engineering firm for A/E/C firms that serve the United States government and local governments. We have provided design, consulting and commissioning services for new construction, renovations, and additions in this sector. Our portfolio includes projects for the Department of Defense, National Parks Service, Federal Aviation Administration, General Services Administration, and Department of Veterans Affairs, among others.
Representative Government Projects
- SOF AvFID Operations and Maintenance Facilities, Duke Field, Eglin Air Force Base, FL
- Starship Barracks Renovations, Fort Jackson, SC
- GSA Life Safety and Environmental Management Surveys, Various Locations
- Preservation and Rehabilitation of Moton Field, Tuskegee Airmen National Historical Site, Tuskegee, AL
- Visitor Center Complex Rehabilitation, Fort Raleigh National Historical Site, Manteo, NC
ADDITIONAL WAYS WE ASSIST GOVERNMENT CLIENTS
Many of our projects have been performed under the design-build delivery method and have been designed to meet LEED™ Silver certification at a minimum. Several of our professionals on staff are LEED-accredited. In addition, we are BIM-capable, using both Revit and Bentley platforms—a requirement of many government contracts.
Because we are small, we are nimble and adaptable, so we can easily adjust to changes in design/build projects. As a Small Business Enterprise, Fisher Engineering can help meet disadvantaged-business contracting goals.